Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chapters of My Life: A Smart Ass Biography (Preconception)

Why do I want to write a biography about my life? At the very least one of the reasons that I could come up with is that, everyday, I am becoming more and more forgetful. I wouldn't wonder if one day, I wake up not even remembering a thing from the past... Maybe I also wanted to leave something behind that tells of my true feelings and thoughts and how I conceive reality and things that happened or is happening in my life... I am thinking of putting up 4 to 6 sections in this little project although I still have no idea how I would come up with the division.

Anyway, before I begin to once again get tired writing or typing  I should put up a draft or some really really rough outline.

What I think about Love (in a single person's point of view), Family, & Friends.
How I view the world & how distorted my truth or other people's truth is compared to mine.
My childhood & my Dad who, as they say, did not acknowledge me.
My stepdad who never wanted me to call him Dad.
My personality which seems to irk everyone around me and how fake I feel.
My Mom who falls in the same category as above.
My thoughts about how a parent's love is not really equal as they say it is...
How I think, as a child, someone should take care of his kids. I was a child brimming with ideas on child-rearing...
How as a child, I could easily understand sex-related jokes, and how I think these kinds of thinks happens (due to a person's intuitiveness)
How I lost my childhood friends through distance.

During adolescence
About crushes and how I hated how it makes people totally stupid.
How I always to this time and again... distancing myself to the people I have formed bonds with.
How I would use underhanded tactics to gain friendship
How I keep daydreaming about romantic things & wake up & do the total opposite.

Life as I know it today

No comments:

Post a Comment